I write because if I don’t these stories in my head will travel down my throat and choke me to death while I sleep…
You need to know me and where I am coming from.
Well, you don’t NEED to, but it will help so you can figure out if I have something worthwhile to say, and if you can trust me.
In no apparent order, here’s who I am and what I do…
- You will never get any superficial advice from me
- If I don’t believe in it, I won’t say it
- I’ve got no axes to grind, except to dispel untruths and tell it like it is
- I’ve made mistakes, paid the price, made others suffer, suffered myself. If I can save you the grief, I will
- I need shelter, to eat, and live. But I won’t do any of those at your expense
- I walk the talk. I mean what I say, and I do what I say
- I listen. Won’t always agree but many times after I listen I change my mind
- Far from perfect, I strive for perfection, because even knowing I can’t achieve it, the pursuit keeps me focused and reaching
- Discovering my passion I’ve addressed issues that plagued me. Eradicating bad habits and shortcomings because passion keeps me busy, I no longer have time to indulge in these bad habits and shortcomings
- I help those that need and WANT help. I leave alone those that don’t need, want or refuse help
A little of me. Short form. I am who I am finally comfortable in my own skin.
You have to want something before you can get it or before someone can help you get it. “Knock and the door shall be open unto you. Seek and ye shall find.” Otherwise, I’m moving on to help the next person.
I am a firm believer in that one MUST take action. Chances are one doesn’t just stumble onto whatever one is seeking or wants.
And, you must be constantly aware of who you are becoming in pursuit of what you want. Face it. As you pursue your dreams you are changing. Becoming someone else.
It is inevitable.
I love to help people. If I get one point across it’s that. My bottom line.
I love to help people.
It’s what I’m good at. I’m convinced that all the fucked up things I’ve been through happened to make sure I went in this direction.
So here I am.
In short, this is me. WYSIWYG…
“I never wake up in the morning and wonder why I am here. I wake up and wonder why I am not making here better.”
― Jeffrey Fry